- Indonesia has the largest economy in South East Asia; 5th largest in Asia, 15th largest in the world.
- Indonesia is the 4th most populous country in the world, with more than 53% of the population living in urban areas. 57% are from the middle class, with 7 million being added each year.
- An investment-led economic expansion has kept Indonesia's economy growing at a solid pace, reaching 5.1 percent in the first quarter of 2018.
- Consumer spending is projected to grow by 7.7% annually until 2030.
- Franchise system has been the most popular choice by investors to build their own business.
The 7 (Very) Good Reasons to Exhibit
MEET face to face with over 10,000 business investors and entrepreneurs from Indonesia and around the ASEAN region
NETWORK with existing clients/partners and further strengthen the relationship
OPPORTUNITIES to meet new potential clients/partners
GET the latest updates on government initiatives and regulations in Indonesia and the impact of ASEAN Economic Community in the region.
INCREASE your brand awareness and reach out to the entire industry in Indonesia an d ASEAN
LEARN about the latest challenges,opportunities and developments via the Conference organised by the industry, for the industry
GROW your business and extend your reach in Indonesia, South East Asia biggest economy!
- Master Franchisee, Franchisee, Master Licensee, Licensee, Franchise Consultants, Intellectual Property Rights Legal Consultants, Entrepreneurs, Investors, Business Operators, Government, Retailers, Distributors, Media and any Individuals seeking business and investment opportunites from Indonesia and the ASEAN region
They came in September 2019
Will you be on 2020's Edition?
Let's make this edition a success!
Cost Of Participation
Choose your package, Shell Scheme + Space Package or the Exhibitor Exposure Package (Compulsory)